In addition to our Cloud Services we also give you the option of using on-premises IT infrastructure services. There are many reasons why this might be necessary, e.g. licence terms that stipulate dedicated hardware must be used, "exotic" hardware or data protection requirements that call for specific security measures.
The associated IT infrastructure services are operated in German data centres in accordance with Deutsche Bahn AG specifications. These services provide you with high-performance platform services and the requisite, reliable infrastructure operating services for your applications.
As IT becomes ever more complex, those who use it either need to have wide-ranging technology skills or be able to call on expert advice. Make the most of our expertise; we can give you sound advice on what infrastructure is right for you.
IT applications need to be optimised continuously. We can provide you with a performance monitoring and management service to help you get there.
We will be delighted to offer you support in choosing the IT infrastructure services that are a perfect fit for your requirements. The result will be an efficient IT landscape for your applications that is tailored to your needs, including all relevant application management services, should you so wish.
The benefits for you:
- Optimum configuration of IT infrastructure services for your specific purpose (software stack, size class and service level)
- Reliable takeover of operating tasks: professional, highly reliable infrastructure management based on many years of experience relieves you of all management tasks associated with an IT infrastructure
- Hybrid application management possible (cloud and on-premises)
- Implementation of security specifications, handover of responsibility for ICT to DB Systel
- Input from skilled experts with deep technical knowledge
- Support available regardless of whether the services are provided in the cloud or on the premises
- Guaranteed adherence to the compliance specifications and data protection regulations of the DB Group
We offer standardised IT infrastructure services in the following areas:
- Servers (Linux, Windows, Solaris)
- Databases (Oracle, MySQL)
- Web application servers (Apache, JBoss, Tomcat, Weblogic)
- Middleware (Connect:Direct, MQSeries, file transfer)
We also offer the associated advisory and performance monitoring and management services.
What can we do for you? Get in touch with us – we will be happy to advise you.