The digital transformation is continuing to take shape in many business segments. Smoothly functioning work processes require an optimally networked infrastructure, whether for secure external network accesses, reliable cloud connections, connectivity services for the Internet of Things (IoT) and industrial environments, maximum availability of LAN, WAN, Wi-Fi and mobile telephony or high-performance location networking. As a network provider within the Deutsche Bahn Group, we provide you with the infrastructural foundation you require for your digital transformation.
Our network services at a glance:
- Network and management consulting
We analyse your network and help you develop the necessary strategies in the areas of network architecture, cloud, mobility and network security. We can provide advice on a range of issues, from the best network solution for you to an operational and monitoring strategy.
- Network solutions and implementation
We build your ideal network solution – whether LAN or WAN – including all necessary wireless solutions (Wi-Fi) as well as connectivity services for the cloud, IoT and industrial environments, taking the latest security requirements into account. We assume responsibility for project planning and management, installation and configuration, and the necessary rollout.
- Network operations and managed network services
Concentrate on your core business and leave the rest to us. We will operate and monitor your network – 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Our managed IP backbone already has approximately 200,000 active clients daily with a daily data volume of around 100 TB.
We provide network solutions to meet any challenge:
- Office network
Provision, implementation and operation of optimised network infrastructures for your office environments and Locations.
- Public network
Provision and operation of public access points, e.g. in and around buildings, lounges and stations.
- Travel network
Provision and operation of all required network infrastructures in moving objects such as trains, buses and rental cars.
- Industrial network
Provision and operation of highly secure, highly available network infrastructures for industrial core applications, e.g. for rail operations and depots. Provision and operation of low-power wide area network infrastructures, for access to IoT devices in particular.
- Service options
From portal solutions, content partnering, internet service provision, public Wi-Fi, reporting and service brokering to the operation of external networks and hardware.
- A virtually uninterrupted, uniform surfing experience for rail customers thanks to a standardised user interface (web, app, call centre) and common system management.
- Stable and reliable service through guaranteed service level agreements (SLAs) and the extensive experience of DB Systel in operating complex network structures.
- Compliance with all statutory, Group and security standards.
- Lower complexity and costs through standardised service modules, purchasing pools and central service Management.
What can we do for you?
Get in touch with us – we will be happy to advise you.