Our eCommerce solution is focused on retail and sales processes for passenger transport, offering a customer and business-oriented solution that:
- increases customer satisfaction,
- improves customer service,
- reduces sales transaction time,
- reduces administration burden of retail staff and optimizes back office processes.
Core of our eCommerce Solution is the robust and scalable SAP hybris eCommerce’s platform. A public transport extension layer provides special features for you. The solution allows easy integration and extension to other channels such as social media and sales channels such as ticket machines, websites, on-board machines, etc.
Additionally, our eCommerce solution integrates existing systems and functionalities by offering an open system architecture.
Our eCommerce for Public Transport Solution covers the whole customer journey from the beginning to the end: information, trip planning and booking including payment as well as en-route support. It provides dynamics and transparency on various offer and pricing structures (single/return journey, subscriptions, group travel as well as special offers), reservations, user friendliness with few booking steps and the possibility of customizing the customer interface in accordance with personal preferences.
In addition, the solution supports ancillary services such as refreshment or meal purchases on board as well as possible integration to other third-party service providers such as car-rental or -sharing services, fast food and lifestyle restaurants and many more.
Our features-rich eCommerce solution allows public transport providers to be the “first-to-market” with travel-related services and reduce time-to-market – both a time and cost advantage. In addition, public transport providers can
- maximize revenue and profit by improving retail staff productivity,
- introduce new and change existing products flexiblly and fast,
- support all retail channels in the passenger business,
- integrate all marketing and retail functions (customer/passenger information, management information, accounting, etc.),
- minimize total cost of ownership
- adopt a proven, robust and scalable solution that fits into public transport operators’ needs,
- avail to up-to-date information for management needs
- adopt open interfaces to other railway and sales systems
- modernize to an open systems architecture