With individual 3D modelling, you can not only show your target group how a planned project looks in three-dimensional space. They can move freely through the model in real time and view the project from every angle.
In addition, 3D models are increasingly used in augmented and virtual reality applications. Would you like to have a specific object visualised three-dimensionally?
3D models can be used to represent, for example:
- a building, a bridge, a train or tunnel
- large-scale objects, such as a city district, a landscape or a railway triangle
- small objects, such as a switch lever or a signal
Our 3D models are optimised for our entire immersive portfolio and can also be used in EVE and AR applications.
3D modelling helps you:
- Convince people of your project
- Make environments and assets in the DB context tangible regardless of location
- Make complex interrelationships tangible through visualisation
We would be happy to create an individual offer for you with 3D models based on your plans and data or, if not available, also based on photos and videos.
We optimise and publish your 3D models and make them easily accessible on numerous platforms. Here is an example.